Super Easy Spelt Shortbread
- 150g White Spelt Flour
- 100g soft butter
- 50g caster sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Set the oven to Gas Mark 3 or 160°C.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the spelt flour and stir until the mixture binds together.
- Roll out the dough until it is about as thick as a £1 coin, then use a cutter to stamp out your biscuits
- Place biscuits onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 mins in the oven, or until lightly golden.
- Transfer on the paper to a rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar to serve.