- 375g Craggs & Co White Spelt Flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 300ml milk
- 125g melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 220g fresh blueberries
Makes: 12 delicious muffins
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Grease or line a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl and stir in the sugar.
- Place the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla into a separate bowl and beat together.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry ingredients then gently stir in the blueberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin and place them on the top shelf of the oven for 20-25 minutes
- Let the muffins cool in the tin for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to fully cool
Tip: Don’t stir the blueberries too much or you will get purple muffins!