- 140g Craggs & Co Emmer Flour
- 113g soft butter
- 100g muscovado sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 70g melted dark chocolate
- 100g white chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth then add in the vanilla and mix until it lightens.
- Beat in half of the flour until well combined.
- Slowly add the remaining flour, salt and melted chocolate and mix well until the dough is formed. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Spoon teaspoon size of the mix and roll them into balls. Please onto the baking paper and press them into cookie shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the tray then transfer to a wire rack
- Enjoy with a nice cuppa tea!
Tip: For best results pop the dough in the fridge for a couple of hours before creating the cookie shapes.